At SouthFloridaRodents.com, your privacy is our priority. We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times, in all situations. SouthFloridaRodents.com collects information from our users for a number of reasons, the chief one being to tailor our site to allow its users ease of navigation.
Please read carefully our policy on data collection and use of the data collected.
When is information collected from you?
- When you register as a member of SouthFloridaRodents or for any services offered by SouthFloridaRodents.com, such as our mailing list
- When you purchase products from SouthFloridaRodents.com and provide your personal particulars to make payment and/or arrange delivery
- When you take part in any contest, survey or promotion conducted by SouthFloridaRodents.com.
What is the information used for?
- To provide goods and services by SouthFloridaRodents.com to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto
- To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from our site
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services and targeted advertisements.
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services.
Can you opt out?
Whenever we send you any information, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and a link to do so. If you do not wish to receive further information of a similar nature, you may unsubscribe.
Will your personal information be shared with anyone?
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. As a general rule, we do not disclose specific information about our users to any third parties unless so required by law or any government agencies. All communication will be sent to you by us.
However, in the event that you participate in contests or other promotional programs on our site sponsored or organized by third parties or purchase goods and services offered by third parties or offer goods and services to third parties on our sites, your information may be disclosed to and used by such third parties.
Can you change and update your particulars?
If you wish to correct, change or update your personal information, all you have to do is to go to the “login” page to do so. You will need to have your email address and password.
How your data is protected
SouthFloridaRodents.com will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access. Access to “My Account” is password protected. Thus, no other party can change the information. However, you must remember to log off from your account and close the browser window after use so that no unauthorized party can have access. You must not, at any time, divulge your password to any third party.
All information gathered by SouthFloridaRodents.com is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorized staff of SouthFloridaRodents.com using assigned user ids and passwords.
When you choose to have SouthFloridaRodents.com remember you when returning to the site, our server sets “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our site. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred content. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
WHY CHOOSE US?
FREE & DISCOUNT SHIPPING
Free shipping applies to retail “Rodent” orders of $100.00 or more shipped to blue zone.
SAVE MONEY WITH SPECIALS
See our discounted items in our shop through the “On Sale” tab. Find the latest deals on frozen mice, rats, and chicks!
FARM RAISED QUALITY FEEDERS
We DO NOT sell lab surplus rodents. All our rodents are produced on our farms form fitted to the bags and Vacuum packed for an extended shelf life.